The Manning AirScan™ iR sensor responds to refrigerants over the range of 0-3000 ppm and features SensorCheck™ technology that continually monitors sensor performance.
The Manning AirScan™ iR infrared sensor is an affordable microprocessor-based sensor that is selective to refrigerants and, because of its stabilized design platform, will provide years of service and will maintain the highest level of accuracy and reliability. This highly versatile sensor features SensorCheck™, a unique technology that continuously monitors sensor performance that enables it to provide worry-free performance throughout the life of the sensor.
A true “diffusion” design sensor, the Manning AirScan™ iR sensor does not require either pumps or filters and allows all points of detection to be monitored perpetually, unlike sample draw systems. The versatile sensor is housed in a high mass metal bench structure that enables thermal stability and freedom from vibration.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Banana and Produce Rooms
- Beverage Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Confined Space Entry
- Food Processing
- Gas Bottling Plants
- Ice Rinks
- Product Coolers
- Rack Houses
- Refrigeration Systems
- Rapid response to refrigerants including R-404a, R-22, R-507 or R-134a
- Internal monitoring of 4/20 mA loop circuitry continuously
- Has no moving parts and doesn’t require pumps or filters
- All points of detection can be monitored continuously at an affordable cost
- Can be used with any Honeywell Analytics readout
- Standard range of 0-3,000 ppm, can be rescaled for lower trip points
- Provides a linear output of 4/20 mA as a function of refrigerant concentration
- Simple, real-time calibration eliminates maintenance downtime
- Automatically adapts to fluctuating temperatures
- Unique internal reference channel compensates for dust particles, source degradation, humidity and temperature fluctuation, food odors, chemical cleaners, etc.
- Allows for operation down to -60°F and in condensing humidity environments or during washdown
- Automatically adapts to its environment and provides accurate and reliable performance under the harshest conditions
- Checks operating parameters of sensors and sends a notification output signal if an anomaly is identified
- Tests the sensor every 24 hours for electrical viability
- Indication can be detected by a Manning gas monitor or PLC
- High-mass metal bench provides structural and thermal stability and greater immunity to vibration
- Superior EMI/RFI shielding