Easily configured to meet ASHRAE 15, B-52 and International Mechanical Code requirements, the 301EM is commonly used to optimise gas detection in mechanical and chiller rooms.
A full complement of sensors (including toxic, Oxygen, combustible gases and a full line of refrigerant sensors), horns, strobes and remote panels provide added flexibility to suit a variety of gas detection system solutions.
ASHRAE No 15-2001 Mechanical Standard and B-52 Code Compliance
The ASHRAE and B-52 security standards have been established to minimise risk and protect the safety of mechanical room personnel and the environment at large. Available in a special configuration, the 301EM mechanical room controller has been carefully designed to meet and even exceed these rigorous standards. The Vulcain 301EM can be configured to offer automatic fan, horn and strobe activation in addition to manual fan activation. Latching relay for manual alarm recognition, silence key for manual horn deactivation, built-in 24 Vdc outputs for horn operation, and 2 breakglass switch accessories for manual alarm activation ensure optimal performance.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Easy to read LCD display
- Auto-diagnostic capabilities
- Cost-effective answer for installation in hazardous locations
- Able to operate with up to twenty remote sensors at a time
- Various sensors available to simultaneously detect a range of different gases
- Robust and reliable RS-485 Modbus communication
- Three 24 Vdc alarm outputs and four 4-20 mA outputs
- Four fully programmable relays
- Three alarm levels with built-in visual indicators and audible alarm
- Convenient stand-alone or network operation