Whether you are responsible for managing hazardous environments or securing your plant against gas risk, it’s paramount to protect the health, safety, and welfare of your workers. It’s your legal obligation to make sure that the employees are protected from anything that may cause harm, effectively controlling any risks to injury or health that could arise in the workplace. Failures to comply with these requirements can have serious consequences, including fines, imprisonment, and disqualification.
When you choose Honeywell to be your service partner, your investment is fully protected. You have the confidence that our products won’t fail you and the welfare of your production processes is guaranteed.When you choose Honeywell to be your service partner, your investment is fully protected. You have the confidence that our products won’t fail you and the welfare of your production processes is guaranteed.
- Increased uptime – every Honeywell service contract is designed to help increase your hardware uptime while minimizing your related costs and risks to your employees’ safety.
- Enhanced flexibility – customers can get adequate solutions, tailored to their needs and business.
- Fast response – in case of any issue or alarm related to your fixed gas detection devices, you can get help and support right away.
- Knowledge and competence – thanks to our constant commitment to developing new technologies and our unique understanding of customer needs, we are a global leader in gas detection and a name that is synonymous with the highest standards of product, service, and innovation.
- Servicing own products – since no one knows our products better than we do, you get an unrivaled offering of technical expertise.
- Personal approach – our customers benefit from a unique blend of personal connection and direct collaboration with Honeywell service specialists, having the confidence that they can rely on an expert available on call.