Thank you for your loyalty and being a user of the SPM / TLD-1 during its long life.
As we have informed you in September 2015 about our SPM/TLD 1 trade-in Program we are pleased to confirm, following the success of the process we are extending the option of a trade in till the end of 2016.
Additionally we have increased the available trade-in allowance to improve the offer for smaller volumes.
Plus we will offer trade in allowances on similar products from other suppliers thus offering another reason to upgrade.
Please contact us for specific trade in allowance of the product you wish to upgrade from e.g. a multigas detector for 4 or more gases.
As an additional benefit for you Honeywell is taking care of the safe disposal of old units in compliance with the WEEE regulation.
Please find the details for the SPM/TLD-1 BUY-BACK-PROGRAM below.
Honeywell Analytics SPM/TLD-1 TRADE-IN-PROGRAM
1. For each new SPM Flex purchased by you from Life Safety Distribution GmbH - Honeywell will credit the equivalent quantity of SPM/TLD-1 units or other agreed trade-in equipment as set out in Appendix A.
2. The quantity of Trade In units may not exceed the number of new SPM Flex units ordered on the same order.
3. Purchase Order`s clearly have to specify the Trade In Program and the quantity of units mentioned in this PO. No units will be credited unless the statement “SPM TRADE IN PROGRAM” is indicated on the Purchase Order.
4. Trade In units have to be returned within 6 weeks after receipt of the new SPM Flex unit.
5. Credit`s for Trade In units will only be raised against your account with Life Safety Distribution GmbH as a credit against future purchases.
6. The Program is valid from 1st of April 2016 until 31st of December 2016 (last order date).
7. Units to be returned have to be decontaminated prior to shipment to us, any contaminated unit may be returned to you.
8. All units have to be returned to Poole after obtaining an RMA Number from the Honeywell Analytics service department via its email: email@example.com NO UNITS CAN BE RETURNED WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER AND WILL BE REJECTED:
Honeywell Analytics Ltd, Attention: Gary White / Jonathan Handley, Hatch Pond House, 4 Stinsford Road, Poole, Dorset, BH17 0RZ, United Kingdom.
9. No credit will be issued if units are returned to any other location than Poole.
10. Return shipments to Poole are at your risk and cost
11. This agreement is valid for customers based in EMEA only.
12. If other products than SPM or TLD 1 shall be included in the Trade In Program, these need to be agreed and approved by Honeywell prior to placing a purchase order. Please contact your local sales agent.
Do not hesitate to contact Honeywell for further information.