The Series 3000 MkII provides comprehensive monitoring of toxic and Oxygen gas hazards in potentially explosive atmospheres, both in and out of doors. This low powered gas detector operates on an industry standard 2-wire 4-20mA loop, making it ideal for both new and retrofit applications. Users can configure the detector without the need of a ‘hot work permit’ by using the LCD and magnetic switches. Fault diagnostic software and programmable calibration due frequency simplifies maintenance procedures.
The intrinsically safe smart sensors are supplied pre-configured and can be ‘hot swapped’ without having to remove power to the detector, saving time and money during commissioning and routine servicing. A remote sensor mounting kit is available that allows the sensor to be mounted up to 50’ (15m) from the transmitter, making it ideal for operation in areas that are difficult to access.
Series 3000 MkII is supplied with all necessary accessories for easy installation. The detector can be mounted on a wall or support pole using the universal bracket provided. Electrical installation can be made using either conduit or cable with suitable mechanical protection. A ¾” NPT entry and M20 adaptor are included as standard.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Proven electrochemical sensing technology
- Uses Surecell™ electrochemical cells, ideal for hot and humid environments
- Long life sensing elements (typical >2 years)
- Patented ‘Reflex’ sensing element verification diagnostics
Reduced installation costs
- Universal mounting bracket included supplied as standard
- Flameproof transmitter allows field wiring to be run along with other non IS instruments
- Plug-in sensor removes wiring
Reduced commissioning costs
- Sensor recognition software auto configures transmitter
- Non-intrusive configuration
- Plug and play factory configured sensors
Reduced maintenance costs
- IS sensor connection permits hot swap, reducing down time
- User programmable calibration frequency
- Integral fault diagnostic software
- Menu / icon driven calibration procedure
- European (ATEX)
- US (UL)
- Canadian (c-UL)
- International (IECEx).