PosiChek3 computerized SCBA test bench has been the industry standard for thousands of fire departments, refineries, chemical plants and nuclear power stations worldwide since it was first introduced in 1988. A number of upgrades have been incorporated to keep pace with increasingly rigorous testing criteria. Firefighters and other first responders can only work as well as the equipment they use. That is why NFPA 1852 mandates that all compliant SCBA be tested on a calibrated breathing machine before being put into service, and at least once per year thereafter. PosiChek3 meets these stringent NFPA standards.
PosiChek3 can fully evaluate the operational readiness of a SCBA in less than 2 minutes and consumes less than 1% of its air supply. The PosiChek3 has taken automation a step further, making it even easier to use than before. All PosiChek3 units are equipped with an Enhanced Precision High Pressure Transducer that provides more precise measurement of pressure within the high-pressure manifold. Upgrades are also available. In addition, a new Sound Detection System (SDS) automates the primary audible alarm test, eliminating human error. As always, PosiChek3 offers a full range of test and d
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Computerized dynamic SCBA test bench
- Tests the performance of any brand of SCBA
- Automatic pass/fail
- Includes 32-Bit SCBA test software
- Low pressure (2216 psig) and High pressure (4500 psig)
- Custom software available directly from virtually all SCBA manufacturers.
- 32-Bit Software will operate on Windows 98, ME, NT (version 4.0 SP5 or higher), 2000, XP and Vista.