• Compatible with all Honeywell Analytics gas sensors
• Allows selection of best sensor technology for each application
• Choice of all industry standard output signals
• Ability to adapt configuration as site needs change
• Future-proofed for any new output standards
Common Transmitter Platform
• Simplified and reduced cost of installation
• Reduced training time and cost
• Less chance of misinterpreting messages
• Less chance of incorrectly changing settings
• Reduced maintenance, spares, stock and cost
• European, US and Canadian
• Compliant with ATEX, UL and CSA standards
• ATEX, UL and CSA performance approval (Pending)
• IEC61508 SIL 2 (Pending)
Easy to Use
• Easy read multilingual backlit LCD with text, bar graph, digits and icons
• Local or remote sensor mounting options
• Selectable sink, source or isolated 4-20mA output to suit preferred
• HART® communications as standard for remote diagnostics/configuration
Reduced Operational Costs
• Fully configurable via non-intrusive magnetic switches
• No hot work permit needed
• Hot swap toxic and Oxygen sensor cartridges
• Serviceable catalytic and IR sensors
• Auto-inhibit during maintenance
• Integral surface mounting lugs or optional pipe or ceiling mounting brackets
• 5 x M25 or ¾” NPT cable/conduit/sensor entries
• Plug-in ‘POD’ module removes to give access to terminal area
• Removable plug/socket type terminal blocks for ease of wiring
• Offshore oil and production platforms
• Oil and gas exploration and drilling
• Chemical and petrochemical plants
• Onshore oil and gas terminals
• Gas transmission
• Power stations
Pipe Mount Kit - 1226A0358
For use on pipes from 50-100mm (2-6 inches) in diameter. The kit includes: Pipe mount bracket, (2) carriage bolts, nuts and lock washers.
Remote EC Sensor Mounting Kit - SK3RMK
The remote sensor mounting kit (SK3RMK) allows the XNX EC sensors to be remotely mounted via an IS cable kit, up to 15 meters (50 feet) from the transmitter. The kit includes 15 meters of shielded cable, cable glands and remote terminal box. The cable can be cut to the required length and terminated at the remote terminal box.
Ceiling Mount Bracket Kit - 1226A0355
The optional ceiling mount bracket kit allows XNX to be mounted to a ceiling. The kit includes: (2) stainless steel ceiling mount brackets, bolts and nuts.
Duct Mount Kit - 3001A0408 and MPD Interface Adapter - 1226A0382
The duct mounting kit (3001A0408) can be used with the EC sensor to allow detection of flammable O2, CO, H2 and H2S gasses in ducts. When combined with the MPD interface adapter (1226A0382), the duct mounting kit can accommodate the MPD to detect flammable gases in a duct application. The duct mount kit includes the adapter, gasket and required fasteners. The MPD interface adapter includes only the adapter and requires the 3001A0408 duct mount kit.
Calibration Gas Flow Adapter
The calibration gas flow adapter is used to apply calibration test gas to the sensor. It push fills onto the bottom of the sensor and can be fitted without removing the weatherproof cover.
- S3KCAL - XNX EC
- 02000-A-3120 - MPD
- 02000-A-1645 - Sensepoint
- 00780-A-0035 - 705
The weatherproof cap protects the XNX sensors from harsh weather.
- Included - XNX EC
- 02000-A-1640 - MPD
- 02000-A-1640 - Sensepoint
- 00780-A-2076 - 705
The collecting cone improves detection of lighter-than-air gasses such as Hydrogen and Methane.
- SPPPCC - XNX EC
- 02000-A-1642 - MPD
- 02000-A-1642 - Sensepoint
- 02000-A-1642 - 705
Remote Gassing Kit- 1226A0354
The remote gassing kit enables gas to be applied remotely for performing functional response checks. Kit includes 50' Teflon® tubing, mounting bracket, tube cap and device adapters in ¼" and 1/8" ID to attach to bump test ports on the weatherproof cap of your device.